Call for WSCE2023 Awards
The WSCE is the largest Smart City event in the Asia-Pacific region and is globally recognized as a leading expo representing the smart city industry. Since its inception in 2017, the WSCE has played a pivotal role in expanding global smart city industries by fostering knowledge sharing, facilitating networking opportunities, showcasing innovation, driving policy development, and providing an international perspective on the achievements of smart cities worldwide. The expo acts as a catalyst for collaboration, learning, and inspiration, contributing to the advancement of smart city initiatives on a global scale.
Entries for WSCE Awards is now open to smart, domestic and foreign cities and smart city corporations with innovative city strategies, projects and ideas that can make our cities more sustainable and improve citizens’ life qualities.
- ㆍDateSept. 06 - Sept. 08
- ㆍVenueExhibition Hall 3,4,5, KINTEX
WSCE 2023 Awards
- ㆍEligibility Domestic & Foreign Cities (Municipalities) /Domestic & Foreign corporations.
- ㆍSubmission Period June. 02 – July. 24, 23:59:59
*KST standard, the time we receive the application is the standard
- ㆍHow to apply Apply via send the application to email@example.com
(Application form, Terms & Condition, Notice of the Awards can be downloaded through the website: https://www.worldsmartcityexpo.com/fairContents.do?FAIRMENU_IDX=15478&hl=ENG)
- ㆍAnnouncement of winners The announcement of winners will be updated on WSCE homepage or sent via E-mail written in an application form. (~ Aug. 21)
Energy & Environment
Tech & Solution
Benefits for Award Recipients
- ○ Permission for attending the networking party is provided(Networking Party is held on Sept. 7 (Thu.). after finishing the Awards)
- ○ Winning works will be displayed in the exhibition.
- ○ Award-winning certification mark and top-level exposure on the website’s online exhibition page & Permanent Promotion for an Awarded organization on the website.
- ○ WSCE Awards logo placed on the booth (It is only allowed to the organization operating the booth)
- ○ Special program for WSCE Awards winners * Programs including IR pitching and project promotion(Interview) are scheduled to be broadcasted in real time. * The details of representative who will do IR pitching and interview & the document advertising the awarded solution or technology will be required. (Only request to where awarded)
- ○ Promotion on WSCE 2023 newsletters and web brochures.
- ○ Free provision of all paid conferences and tours.